Are you a total sucker for cookie dough? We thought so. We’re right there with ya and that’s why we simply cannot resist this Edible M&M Cookie Dough Dip!
It’s one of our favorite yummies, because it tastes like actual cookie dough, only it’s made edible using heat-treated flour and no eggs, it’s no-bake and it’s super simple to make. So, you have no excuses, but then do you really need one?
Enjoy real cookie dough, so you can eat it by the spoonful or dip it with your favorite snacks.
This edible cookie dough recipe is so easy to make and it only has a few ingredients. In just a few minutes, it will all be mixed up and ready to be devoured, by you and your cookie monsters!
Everyone comes out of the woodwork and all ears perk up when one hears the phrase ‘cookie dough’. Have you noticed?
It’s Kid-approved and what’s more fun than mini m&m’s in your cookie dough! Make it for a party or fun dessert as a fun way to bring smiles out! Provide some mini spoons or graham crackers, cookies, mini cones or pretzels. Or just hide in your closet and put your fat pants on. If you see other eyeballs in the closet, it’s probably me. Pretty sure I heard ‘cookie dough’.
Edible M&M Cookie Dough Dip
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter softened use vegan butter for vegan option
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2-4 tablespoons almond milk milk or milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini m&ms chocolate chips or dairy-free chocolate chips
- Using mixer, cream butter and sugars in a bowl, until smooth.
- Add milk, salt and vanilla and mix until well combined.
- Add flour until mixed well.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips and eat away!
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap or lid until ready to use. Best if NOT refrigerated. You can store leftovers in the refrigerator as well. Freeze for up to three months.