Looking for sweet, salty, fluffy, crunchy and decadent chocolate candy treats that will hit the mark to curb your sweet & salty cravings? These Sweet and Salty Pretzel Chocolate Marshmallow Clusters will definitely do the trick!
These can be addicting!
That’s why these are so perfect to share with family and friends! These no-bake mini desserts are lovely for your party trays, candy boxes, candy obsessions (oops!) and all the holidays!
Luckily, you can whip these up in no time at all.
Here’s how to make these 5 Minute Sweet & Salty Pretzel Chocolate Marshmallow Clusters!
All you do is melt & stir the good quality chocolate and peanut butter together in a microwaveable bowl, in 30 second increments repeatedly, until the chocolate coating is smooth and creamy. 1 & 1/2 minutes or so. (If you need to thin it out a bit, add a teaspoon or 2 of some canola oil or something similar and mix it in.)
Add mini marshmallows and broken pretzels and fold it all together.
Now using a medium scoop or heaping tablespoon, scoop each marshmallow cluster onto waxed or parchment paper on a baking sheet that you can place in fridge for 10 minutes.
Place chocolate marshmallow clusters in a single row in a large sealed container or cover loosely with tin foil at room temperature or cooler until ready to serve.
Use a good quality, premium chocolate chips, bars or melting wafers to get the best tasting candy! You can’t not make these! Easy and delicious tasting for all!
We’ve got more easy treats for you!
Easy Fluffy Chocolate Marshmallow Peanut Clusters!
Heavenly Chocolate Peanut Butter Marshmallow Squares
Sweet and Salty Pretzel Chocolate Marshmallow Clusters
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/3 cup broken pretzels
- 1 1/3 cup mini marshmallows
- Line 2 baking sheets with parchment or waxed paper and set aside.
- Place chocolate chips and peanut butter into a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high at 30 minute intervals until chips and peanut butter have melted, stirring after each interval.
- Stir in pretzels, mix.
- Stir in marshmallows, mix
- Using a medium scoop (1.5 tablespoons) place scoops of chocolate mixture to make 30 clusters. Use a small scoop (1 tablespoon) onto the parchment or waxed paper. Let set to firm up or place in refrigerator and cool for 10-30 minutes or until firm. Store in an airtight container.
- Let them set up and devour! You can make these smaller or larger depending on your preference. These make a large batch, so they are perfectly festive for your Christmas party trays or gifting in nice tins or decorated box.
Susan SnyderDecember 23, 2020 at 6:33 pm
Not seeing peanuts in the list of ingredients; how many do we add?
Kim@SimpleRealHomeCookingDecember 25, 2020 at 12:37 pm
I updated it Susan. That was meant to say pretzels, but you could add a combo of both if you wish or one of the other. 1 1/3 – 1 1/2 cups total. Happy Holidays!
DebbyDecember 6, 2021 at 6:47 pm
How long can they be made ahead of time
MariettaDecember 21, 2021 at 12:20 am
So it says 30 minute intervals in the microwave. I believe you meant 30 second intervals. So yes ;/ I burnt my first batch. Also I had to add another cup of pretzels and another cup of marshmallows otherwise it was too soupy. But now it’s fixed and they are amazing! Thank You
IPTV ROJanuary 2, 2023 at 9:27 am
Ƭest IPTV.RⲞ trial subscription,they have all you need